What's new

Pretty good hunt today!…...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty good hunt today. 9 wheats, a no date SLQ but I'll take it. Best find is a nice semi key 1867 Indian head cent. The Carhartt button from a different hunt is an early one.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00688.webp
    DSC00688.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00691.webp
    DSC00691.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00696.webp
    DSC00696.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00694.webp
    DSC00694.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 118
Nice coin digs Mike!! The the SLQ and that green Indian. :hello2: Congrats on a Semi Key date!!
 
Nice Indian Mike ;-)

The SLQ is a type 1 (either a 1916 or 1917) -- you can tell by the head...

HH
 
Great score on a nice bunch of coins there Mike :thumbsup: The very first SLQ that I ever found was a series 1, it's a 1917 plain.
 
Good hunt Mike old sliver and a semi key date IH , I would say that's a good day !
 
Great finds. Love the SLQ.


Believe it or not...I started detecting in 2004. One of my first silver coins that I dug was a badly tarnished SLQ. Had a date too...1925, which was the first year or the recessed date. So I got real lucky to get a date off of it.

Anyway, this is my 11th year of detecting and that remains my FIRST AND ONLY Standing Liberty Quarter. I hunt mostly old places too, so I'm very surprised to only have dug one of them. Such a beautifully designed coin. IMO, one of the nicest designs to ever be on a US Coin.
 
great digs mike
 
WTG on some nice digs, Mike. Congrats on the Standing Liberty and semi-key IH. Glad you found a new site to plunder! :thumbsup:

HH
 
nice green old injun! love that slick stander too! One of my favorite designs! Congrats on some good huntin Mike!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom