What's new

Pretty little gold cufflink

Silvermonkey

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
5,606
Reaction score
13,867
Golden Thread
2
Location
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this gold cufflink out in the woods this morning. I seldom find gold on my outings, so this was pretty exciting. The IHP's are from a hunt earlier in the week. HH
gold cufflink 8 27 16 002.webpgold cufflink 8 27 16 004.webp
 
Upvote 36
Nice gold find , I'm still looking for my Ih . One these days
 
Congrats on the injuns and that beautiful cufflink, very nice
 
NICE !! I've yet to find anything gold other than plated buttons, so kudos! Great find, it is stunning!...ddf
 
Nice finds, congratulations on the GOLD!
 
DANG NICE FIND IT IS .
 
Great finds! Love the cufflink. I've found gold in the woods of eastern MA myself!
 
Two of my favorite things to find. Great job
 
Sweet!! Like that cufflink and the IH's arent bad either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom