What's new

Pretty little silver ring

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all. Thought I'd get out today since all my buds on here really made some incredible finds the last couple days. No one home at my intended site so off to a park I went. This one gave me my first " older " coin ( a 1902 V Nick ) a couple years ago and I visit it every now and again. Only had about an hour and a half, so only did a very small area. A family came to the area I was doing so I walked back over an area I did when I first got there and found the young girl's little gem. Beats a kick in the pants!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433974741.744643.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433974860.507230.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433974948.914564.webp
 
Upvote 49
Very Nice, Old Dude! Hello, my name is Sub. I am a ring-a-holic. I appreciate your pretty little find, congrats! Last two days, I have hunted and ended up, "Ringless in Seattle." Sub :BangHead: :diamond-ring:
 
That's a nice ring, nothing wrong with getting out and scoring a good keeper

Good job!
 
Nice little ring, I love finding any jewelry, don't know why, just do.
 
Nice little ring Dave..
I would like to see that on your PIGGY TOE.
 
Let's keep it clean, it's a family friendly site
 
Like the silver ring, good catch...:thumbsup:
 
Ring a ding ding
 
Nice little hunt. That's a pretty little ring:thumbsup:
 
Sweet little ring OD!!

That would have put a smile on my face, Congrats!!
 
Looks like a "kiddiegem" is it? I love that ring, the stone looks really cool, way to go Dave.
 
Nice little ring Dave! Bet your glad the family showed up.
 
Good show OD. A silver ring is always a nice find. GL&HH.
 
It is a very pretty little silver ring. Nice find!
 
Ya Gotta like that .
 
That is a fine little ring. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom