What's new

Price for 40% and 90%

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the going price/percentage that one can expect for:

40% half
90% half
90% quarter
90% dime

I have a stash that I am considering the value of and was just curious. Silver has been bouncing around for awhile now and hopefully will start it's upwards trend.

Laid off dimes and am considering half dollars.

I know it takes roughly 13 90% dimes to make an ounce of silver, is that correct? How many quarters would it take as well as
40% and 90%?

I am new to this and am just curious.
 
Upvote 0
FreedomUIC said:
What is the going price/percentage that one can expect for:

40% half
90% half
90% quarter
90% dime

I have a stash that I am considering the value of and was just curious. Silver has been bouncing around for awhile now and hopefully will start it's upwards trend.

Laid off dimes and am considering half dollars.

I know it takes roughly 13 90% dimes to make an ounce of silver, is that correct? How many quarters would it take as well as
40% and 90%?

I am new to this and am just curious.

Price about 12 - 13X face value for 90% (regardless of whether dimes, quarters or halves) and about 4.5X on 40% coins. Give or take.
 
Yep, 13 X face is the going rate. My local dealer gets that regardless of the spot price up or down. He can't keep it in stock. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom