Prizes of the LBH

RR says I have to quit cryin :tongue3: I am trying but everytime I look over there at all that stuff I start all over again! In case you could not read my trophy it says

Cynangyl
Most Missed & Loved Fan
2008 LBH

Now how can I look at that and not cry?? You guys are the best! Love ya! ~hugs~

Cynangyl said:
Okay.....I am still cryin! I stopped on the way back from town at the mailbox and got my LBH Tshirt from Noodle....that is when it started...then I got to my door and there was a box from River Rat with more goodies from everyone at LBH. I can't begin to tell you guys how special this is. ME22 sent me one of his prizes.....Noodle sends me a shirt just like I was there myself then RR sends me a Lagniappe bag with all kinds of mementos....then I read the trophy. :'( :'( :'( I sure love you guys!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for including me! Here are some pics

Cyndi, you're making me teary eyed too. You so very much deserve all these goodies...you was right there with us the whole time. You made some prize winners very happy with your generous donations. We all :love4: ya!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!! I sneaked some Louisiana humidity, air, sunshine and a few mosquitoes in the box with a little whiff of magnolia scent too. :thumbsup:

:-* Judie

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Okay.....I am still cryin! I stopped on the way back from town at the mailbox and got my LBH Tshirt from Noodle....that is when it started...then I got to my door and there was a box from River Rat with more goodies from everyone at LBH. I can't begin to tell you guys how special this is. ME22 sent me one of his prizes.....Noodle sends me a shirt just like I was there myself then RR sends me a Lagniappe bag with all kinds of mementos....then I read the trophy. :'( :'( :'( I sure love you guys!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for including me! Here are some pics

Darn you did it you even made me teary :'( Young lady our prayers and cares are upon you and your family always. I personally thank you for all your own prayers when I was not feeling very well. Family is what it is about here.

mastereagle22 said:
Yeah, what he said!

I 2nd that. :occasion14:

See I told ya everyone loves you! And we wanted you here so bad! Soooooooooooooo! see ya just gotta make CTHII hunt! :-*

I am certainly going to do everything in my power to be there. I love you guys too and soooo looking forward to being able to hug everyone in person! :-*

Cyndi will be a official member of the LaLa Sisterhood. We'll let you in on all our secrets. Remember one thing, and one thing only....LaLa Sisters Rule!!! :wav:

River Rat said:
Cyndi will be a official member of the LaLa Sisterhood. We'll let you in on all our secrets. Remember one thing, and one thing only....LaLa Sisters Rule!!! :wav:

LaLa Sisterhood huh :tard: innocent no longer :tongue3:
lol

i head thru the grape vine i have been honored with these gifts as well like waitng for my md to arrive. my old man lou still can't believe people we never met are sending me gifts. ps he dont know about my gifts and he dont needto. haha hes always saying im to nice to people oh well. better than being a grump!!!!

goldie1959 said:
i head thru the grape vine i have been honored with these gifts as well like waitng for my md to arrive. my old man lou still can't believe people we never met are sending me gifts. ps he dont know about my gifts and he dont needto. haha hes always saying im to nice to people oh well. better than being a grump!!!!

lol being a grump not fun :tongue3: not even at holloween :thumbsup:

glad your feeling better bef like your hd we have owned 2 and lou wont have another unless we win one in an abate fund raiser

luv ya too cyn this whole world needs to act like us tnet folks and things would be better ya know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back