Prizes of the LBH

Cynangyl, tell David there is something wrong with that bag of jerky. Dang thing must have had a hole in the bottom, Its slap empty... :P Must have been a bad bag, better hurry up and send a replacement, don't you think?

Good luck with that Graycloud! I begged her for some as well and do you think I got any jerky????? ???

NO! :(

And I won't even be able to make it to KS to have some of the stuff she's bringing!

GrayCloud said:
Cynangyl, tell David there is something wrong with that bag of jerky. Dang thing must have had a hole in the bottom, Its slap empty... :P Must have been a bad bag, better hurry up and send a replacement, don't you think?

LOL That happens very quickly with every bag I get too! :o

mastereagle22 said:
Good luck with that Graycloud! I begged her for some as well and do you think I got any jerky????? ???

NO! :(

And I won't even be able to make it to KS to have some of the stuff she's bringing!

Bah! I am still praying there will be a change of heart and you will get to go to KS! I know I know.....you said no, I am stubborn though! :wink: We will figure something out so you can try the famous jerky! :thumbsup:

thought I let folks know Ali gator met a friend and isn't lonely. Looks like my ol crock has taken a liken to her :tongue3:

Other is stuff I brought home from the LBH

Attachments

• LBH Stuff.jpg
    LBH Stuff.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 352
Bridge.................you aint ate that popcorn yet? Let me give you my address, send it to me I'll help!!! ;D The 2 make a good couple, who knows maybe you will be having an alidile or a crockagator soon :o

shanegalang said:
Bridge.................you aint ate that popcorn yet? Let me give you my address, send it to me I'll help!!! ;D The 2 make a good couple, who knows maybe you will be having an alidile or a crockagator soon :o

ROFL no I been waiting on it to turn to jerky :tard: , how long does it take

Bridge End Farm said:
shanegalang said:

ROFL no I been waiting on it to turn to jerky :tard: , how long does it take

ok I decided to wait no longer it is being processed into something else now, man was that goooooooooooood :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Okay.....I am still cryin! I stopped on the way back from town at the mailbox and got my LBH Tshirt from Noodle....that is when it started...then I got to my door and there was a box from River Rat with more goodies from everyone at LBH. I can't begin to tell you guys how special this is. ME22 sent me one of his prizes.....Noodle sends me a shirt just like I was there myself then RR sends me a Lagniappe bag with all kinds of mementos....then I read the trophy. :'( :'( :'( I sure love you guys!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for including me! Here are some pics

Attachments

• DSC01801.JPG
    DSC01801.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC01802.JPG
    DSC01802.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC01803.JPG
    DSC01803.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC01804.JPG
    DSC01804.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC01805.JPG
    DSC01805.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC01806.JPG
    DSC01806.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 276
Cynangyl said:
Okay.....I am still cryin! I stopped on the way back from town at the mailbox and got my LBH Tshirt from Noodle....that is when it started...then I got to my door and there was a box from River Rat with more goodies from everyone at LBH. I can't begin to tell you guys how special this is. ME22 sent me one of his prizes.....Noodle sends me a shirt just like I was there myself then RR sends me a Lagniappe bag with all kinds of mementos....then I read the trophy. :'( :'( :'( I sure love you guys!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for including me! Here are some pics

Darn you did it you even made me teary :'( Young lady our prayers and cares are upon you and your family always. I personally thank you for all your own prayers when I was not feeling very well. Family is what it is about here.

Well I have to say you guys are about the best family anyone could ever ask for! Love ya SUCH much! ~huge hugsnprayers~

have you guys figured out when this reunion is going to be? lol That would be too cool to get to hug everyone in person! Would love to be there if we can figure a way! Gracious....I still can't quit cryin....you guys are just too sweet!

Cynangyl said:
have you guys figured out when this reunion is going to be? lol That would be too cool to get to hug everyone in person! Would love to be there if we can figure a way! Gracious....I still can't quit cryin....you guys are just too sweet!

Well you know how that Master Eagle is, goes well with his Too-Too. Any person that would wear his undies on the outside that folks allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the world have seen. That earns respect from me :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back