Prizm 4 and I

Oldhunter67

Aug 21, 2009
Central, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Prizm IV, Whites 6T, Garrett AT Pro ( Have used DFX, XLT, Fisher, Garretts )
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the Prizm 4 out today after work to see if any silver was left in an old ballfield tucked away in a local park. Turned the Disc up to fliptops and only dug cents , dimes, quarters and half dollars. For all intents and purposes the Prizm 4 was right on the mark. Found no silver but did find 2.00 in clad quarters, .40 cents in dimes and 7 wheat cents..all in 45 min. Pinpointing was right on and depth reading was accurate. Only thing is a reading I had for a half dollar. Turned out to be 2 quarters ontop of eachother..Interesting...Only covered an area of about 12x12 feet so there is more there..just hope the silver or a ring comes thru. Until next time ..Jimmy

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Hey OLd hunter read your post yesterday and just realized that your in clay. I down the road in Elbridge .n.y just west of camillius. I own a prism II and I had to laugh when you said that 2 quarters Stacked came up 50 cent dollar range. I have alot of hits like that on the prizII . I really like the whites I been thinking of updating but not sure what I should get I was thinking along the lines of dfx but that a few more fines away. I been detecting for 7 years with it and found allot with it . hope you have happy hunting days. these are the best days right now. take care Rob :coffee2:

OP
OP
O

Oldhunter67

Aug 21, 2009
Central, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Prizm IV, Whites 6T, Garrett AT Pro ( Have used DFX, XLT, Fisher, Garretts )
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rob!
We'll have to do some MDing together..I've been at it since 1975 or so and got out of it a couple years ago. Just recently got back into it and having fun again..Personally I am going to buy the Prizm 6T and then I'll be happy..My hunting buddy just sold his DFX for 550..wish I had known you wanted one...To tell you the truth..I think ( IMHO ) the Prizm6T is all ya really need. With VDI numbers you can almost tell what it is before ya dig it..So...lets get together and do some hunting?...Jimmy..Can swap tales while driving to the next big treasure..Lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread