What's new

pro pointer give away

Dak

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
176
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Deleted by mod)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dak you can't post links to other webdites...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
sorry just wanted to share. promise never to post anymore webdites. my apologies for policy violation.
 
I saw this in the AM today. Obviously a ploy to increase membership - and the giveaway details were kinda vague. It was based on the number of posts and responses you made on that forum. Was tempted to flag, but I'm not a snitch - normally anyway. If it had been bolder, then I'd have given it a second thought....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom