M _muppet_ Jr. Member Joined Nov 11, 2019 Messages 87 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2020 #1 So I found a handful of bullets a couple days ago in a pasture field that was a large civil war camp. I'm guessing this piece is more related to the pasture field than the civil war, but thought I'd check before I throw it out.
So I found a handful of bullets a couple days ago in a pasture field that was a large civil war camp. I'm guessing this piece is more related to the pasture field than the civil war, but thought I'd check before I throw it out.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2020 #2 Now that is a genuine Whatzit! Upvote 0
D desertexplorer Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 303 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Las Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2020 #3 Model T Ford timer. Used on Model T’s from 1909-1927. Yours is the later style used mostly from 1920-1927. Upvote 1
Model T Ford timer. Used on Model T’s from 1909-1927. Yours is the later style used mostly from 1920-1927.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,175 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 6, 2020 #4 desertexplorer said: Model T Ford timer. Used on Model T’s from 1909-1927. Yours is the later style used mostly from 1920-1927. Click to expand... Amazing I.D. my friend! Upvote 0
desertexplorer said: Model T Ford timer. Used on Model T’s from 1909-1927. Yours is the later style used mostly from 1920-1927. Click to expand... Amazing I.D. my friend!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2020 #5 ANTIQUARIAN said: Amazing I.D. my friend! Click to expand... What he said ... Upvote 0
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2020 #6 I was going to say, A turtle shaped bell? Upvote 0
M _muppet_ Jr. Member Joined Nov 11, 2019 Messages 87 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2020 Thread Owner #7 Awesome ID, I was guessing probably post civil war, but didn't recognize it. Thanks for responding. Upvote 0
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2020 #8 Great ID, I would never have gotten that one. Upvote 0
djackson7348 Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 2,802 Reaction score 6,089 Golden Thread 0 Location North Eastern NC Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2020 #9 Interesting find and great job on the ID. Upvote 0