What's new

Problems solved... i think

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well ive got my Xcal back and its humming. So tomorrow im heading North to try it out on a larger beach. I redid my scoop handle today with a fiberglass one. I took a tree trimmer with telescope handle and im hoping its sturdy enough. Ill take my other handle just in case. I also picked up a used Plugger rod and got it already.... finally i think im good to go. Im sure ill see someone out there......... HH all.

Dew
 
Upvote 0
good luck dew!
 
I wish you luck!!
 
Good luck, DC!

Lorraine
 
Wish you luck. May the Booty Be Plentiful! AARG!!
 
I didnt kill it Les...... one 22K, .8 gram earring about $5 in change and 3 TI/ss rings. Who ever hit that place Sunday (General) did a bang up job. They didnt leave me much. BUT.... the handle worked great as did the Xcal. I was pretty surprised how well i heard such a small piece of gold with the Xcal.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom