What's new

Proof sox Disolve in the Laundry

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever think your washer Eats Sox ?

Can't find Pairs ?

I Finally have Proof one sock
in each pair is made to disolve.

"Hanes Their way"

Been seeing these in my Laundry
Started checking them against my unwashed ones

This is not a Joke.
Scroll to right

Picture.webp
 
I guess it's a good thing bras don't come in separate pieces :laughing7:
 
Seriously though, I do know that too much bleach will eat your laundry Jeff.
 
is this really true? Cause ive often wondered how i could possibly run out of a brand new pack of socks in a couple months! :icon_scratch:
 
dallgire said:
is this really true? Cause ive often wondered how i could possibly run out of a brand new pack of socks in a couple months! :icon_scratch:

I Thougt Seam But looked close no seam at that spot
& No toes in the Laundry.

Just these things that look like Leggings
in each load of wash :dontknow:
 
dallgire said:
thats dirty! :laughing9:

Yea You don't wanna smell 'em
after a day of Tektin" ;D
 
yea that too :coffee2:
 
HA!!! Ya fell for it!!!

The wife got over on you X2! She got a brand new furniture polish rag and got you tripping on where the rest of the sock went. Clever woman, very clever!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, if you value your clothes DON'T use Oxyclean!!! It dries out the fibers and makes them brittle. You'll end up with holes in everything real fast. Only thing Oxyclean is good for is getting oil stains off the driveway
 
wow thats wrong! so the first one really isnt a sock? its just a rag?
 
boogeyman said:
HA!!! Ya fell for it!!!

The wife got over on you X2! She got a brand new furniture polish rag and got you tripping on where the rest of the sock went. Clever woman, very clever!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, if you value your clothes DON'T use Oxyclean!!! It dries out the fibers and makes them brittle. You'll end up with holes in everything real fast. Only thing Oxyclean is good for is getting oil stains off the driveway

? Are you speaking to Me & Suggesting I Am Wrong ?

I am Dead serious,
this is what's left of a sock.

I Do not have furniture polish rags
 
im lost right now i thought yall were playing a joke on us! So Jeff you are for real then
 
dallgire said:
im lost right now i thought yall were playing a joke on us! So Jeff you are for real then

Yes I Am serious
I Am throwing these things away everytime I Do laundry.
was wondering how they get in my wash.
Decided to check today to see if My Sock
hunch was right
 
Naw.............. The wife did it! Turn around & look, she's having the giggle of her life! Now she's got five of us wondering & the count is going up. :D :D :D

Smart lady, very smart lady :icon_thumleft:
 
I Live alone & Do my own Laundry.

I Know it makes no sense.

Socks & White T's were in a Bucket with bleach & Water
for about a week.
Only I Have been here

Just took them out this morning & Hand washed them
in the sink.

This is Why I Know this time there is no Mistaking
what happened.

& Before anyone thinks the Bleach,
Why just the Toes up on one ?
Why not holes everywhere ?

I Have also found these regularly when
doing the laundry at the Laundramat,
But unless somone is sneaking them in my Washer
regularly there, this makes no sense either.

I Don't think hanes socks come with a Liner in the Leggs
 
"Such are the miriad mysteries of life Grasshopper!"
 
jeff of pa said:
I Live alone & Do my own Laundry.

I Know it makes no sense.

Socks & White T's were in a Bucket with bleach & Water
for about a week.
Only I Have been here

Just took them out this morning & Hand washed them
in the sink.

This is Why I Know this time there is no Mistaking
what happened.

& Before anyone thinks the Bleach,
Why just the Toes up on one ?
Why not holes everywhere ?

I Have also found these regularly when
doing the laundry at the Laundramat,
But unless somone is sneaking them in my Washer
regularly there, this makes no sense either.

I Don't think hanes socks come with a Liner in the Leggs
Couldn't help funnin ya Jeff ::) If I had passed that one up you'd be PMing me asking what's wrong with you, you OK?

I think the bleach water for a week is still your problem. They might start with one spool of thread on the machine & switch to another during the process. Heavier for the heel & lighter for the toe. Easy tell is look at your dryer lint filter. Compare what's there with your new leggings, might see a difference in threads there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom