What's new

prospecting in Mexico

Mr. Tat

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hidalgo
Detector(s) used
Master Hunter CX, Discovery 1100 & Dowsing
Hello friends,

I leave you this video of a survey conducted by my group


Greetings from Mexico.

PS. Pardon my English
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eb2N3_LAqA[/youtube]


 
Real de Tayopa said:
hola Amigos: En que part de Mexico estan? Aquella Casota deberia rendir muchas cosas afurera de dinero. Que encontraron?

Don Jose de La Mancha

how is my friend we are in the state of Hidalgo in the center of the country

Greetings!
 
Welcome to tnet,my friend.I envy the country you have to explore.Mexico has such beautiful scenery.I have never been in your area,I stayed around Tampico many years ago.I wish they,the gov't,could get things more settled down.Don Jose de La Mancha is probably as old as dirt as I am but he is one cagy hombre for sure.Goodluck with your treasure seeking.
 
warsawdaddy said:
Welcome to tnet,my friend.I envy the country you have to explore.Mexico has such beautiful scenery.I have never been in your area,I stayed around Tampico many years ago.I wish they,the gov't,could get things more settled down.Do Jose de La Mancha is probably as old as dirt as I am but he is one cagy hombre for sure.Goodluck with your treasure seeking.


How about my friend clear that if mexico is beautiful like her and yet there are many treasures to discover.


Regards
 
Sr TAT: Estoy en Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. "I am in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. I have been detecting in Sinaloa & Chihuahua also since 1955.

Don't pay any attention to Warshaw Daddy, He is jealous. I am 'only 86, not like him'. j e je j e I have been married to a lovely Mexican since 1958.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom