sgtfda
Silver Member
Ok. Have a safe trip.
sgtfda said:Ok. Have a safe trip.
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:HI Bill: It is not, I also get guided walks in good weather from about 1300 - 1400, plus TV time.. visitors too.
Don Jose de La Mancha
Sheesh! When you consider what they charge for such care, they should include foot rubs! 
BlindbowmanBlindbowman wrote
Pretty simple really.
As to the black helicopters, I did have two photos of a formation of them; they had buzzed our place and were so unusual looking being all black with no visible markings that I grabbed the camera. Some day I will have to find the photos, for at the time I did not believe the stories of them at all. I had read that the black helicopters were really owned by BATF, as they were building their own little secret air force, supposedly had 20 of them total plus a couple of fighter aircraft to boot. A bit of overkill for their mission and the secret air force was (supposedly) scratched a few years ago. But if you are patient, I can prove that there were very black, very real helicopters with no visible markings with photos.
![]()
As to how long before this thread evaporates, I know the answer but will not reveal it.
Oroblanco
PS have to sign off but wanted to catch up, will try to pop in later.
![]()
![]()
Ok since I am new to this I will ask a pretty simple question I think anyways. Since so many people have been searching around the same area. Is there a few areas that anyone knows of that not that many people have been into in the supers. I ask that and maybe the whole area has been searched by now or maybe there are a few areas, or mountains that nobody has ever been up or on that often. If somebody could answer that for me that would be great I need a good area to go hiking and camping with my wife and dog. Our trip will be at the end of april. I plan on walking every square inch that I can one mountain, valley spur, draw, cliff, saddle at a time.
I will be driving into the lost dutchman camp and hiking from there. I figure if I can hump around in iraq or kuwait desert for weeks at 130 plus degrees I should be ok in arizona. I have almost 20 years hiking in remote and rough terrain, mountain climbing, and survival training.