Psychics / Mediums, Can they be used to locate Treasure.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I've always heard, or at least they (mediums) claim to NOT be able to use the talent for self gain, or monetary gain.

Adjie

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2009
Not all of psychic/mediums can locate or pinpoint treasure site. But some can pinpoint accuracy, staring on an open field, they can see where the treasure was hidden. They can even tell the depth and what will you encounter while digging. it's about 5 out of 100 psychic can tell the real thing.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I think it would depend on how one interprets the energy as there are many types of ESP:

Clairaudience: hearing.
Psychometry: the ability to read information about a person or place by touching a physical object
Clairsentience: feeling
Clairvoyance:awareness of remote objects,events or people
Telepathy:mind to mind communication
Mediumships: the ability to channel dead spirits
Retrocognition: knowledge of past events without having had access to information about those
Precognition:knowledge of future occurences and events
Telekinesis: the ability to alter the physical world with the power of the mind alone

We all have the ability-- you just have to get in touch with your inner gypsy:)

K

Kentucky Kache

I believe in spiritual things, but the spiritual world has two sides. Light and dark. You're talking about the dark side.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Kentucky Kache said:
I believe in spiritual things, but the spiritual world has two sides. Light and dark. You're talking about the dark side.

I must ask, how do you come to that conclusion? I'd like to hear your scientific insight.

K

Kentucky Kache

vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:

I must ask, how do you come to that conclusion? I'd like to hear your scientific insight.

You want scientific insight on spiritual things? I don't think you want to hear my insight.

To answer the original question, no, I've never used one. ;D

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:

You want scientific insight on spiritual things? I don't think you want to hear my insight.

Ok, you made a bold statement and I was just curious as to how you'd back-up that statement...not being confrontational...just curious.

K

Kentucky Kache

vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Ok, you made a bold statement and I was just curious as to how you'd back-up that statement...not being confrontational...just curious.

Not so much meant to be a bold statement, just a statement. The post is about a spiritual matter, so a spiritual answer wouldn't be out of place. I don't speak of scientific proof, I speak of faith. Faith is something you have to be GIVEN.

I don't want to take over the thread, so please continue.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Not so much meant to be a bold statement, just a statement. The post is about a spiritual matter, so a spiritual answer wouldn't be out of place. I don't speak of scientific proof, I speak of faith. Faith is something you have to be GIVEN.

Ahhh, yes...playing the "faith" card. Thought this could be an interesting discussion but not to be today.

K

Kentucky Kache

vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:
vibes said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Ahhh, yes...playing the "faith" card. Thought this could be an interesting discussion but not to be today.

And you're the reason. You speak of sriritual things and then disrespect someone of faith, which, by the way, is not a card. You want to argue, but I wont argue with you, so, have fun.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
the title makes me think of "Mystic Meg" tied to a pole and being swung around a ploughed field :D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
It's my belief that anyone who accepts the supernatural MUST accept the religious conotations that flow it it hand-in-hand, and visa - versa.

The religious side is required through faith to accept the supernatural... the Bible is loaded with it! The believers in the supernatural MUST understand that religions dogmas may be responsible for the events...

You cannot seperate the two - IMO.

K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
It's my belief that anyone who accepts the supernatural MUST accept the religious conotations that flow it it hand-in-hand, and visa - versa.

The religious side is required through faith to accept the supernatural... the Bible is loaded with it! The believers in the supernatural MUST understand that religions dogmas may be responsible for the events...

There is dogma, and then there is truth.

In keeping with this thread, the spiritual/supernatural is real, both the good and the bad. We all choose what we follow. Personally, I don't use mediums.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Kentucky Kache said:
Montana Jim said:

In keeping with this thread, the spiritual/supernatural is real, both the good and the bad. We all choose what we follow. Personally, I don't use mediums.

Nor have I - ever. I have witnessed miracles though, and I pray.

K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Montana Jim said:

Nor have I - ever. I have witnessed miracles though, and I pray.

:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
VICTORIO

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said I have heard about Police using Phychics to locate Dead Bodies and Criminals. I was wondering if they could locate treasure as well. I don't beleave it is all Dark. I have also heard that these people can not use their " Gift " for personal Gain. The reason I ask is because I was walking at a Plaza In MX during a MX celebration. I was stopped by two ladies, I later learned they were Gypsees. They told me I was looking for a Treasure and that I was really close. They told me they could lead me to it if I payed them what they asked. They scared me because they caught me off Guard and I had never seen them before. How did they Know THat !!!! I told them no and walked away. The next day I regretted it because they had left the area and I didn't even ask . How Much. I later learned that SOME of these Gypsee fortune tellers are for real.

S

stefen

Curious how you hold them to locate treasure...possibly by their ankles wheelbarrow fashion and let them walk on their hands :icon_scratch:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
stefen said:
Curious how you hold them to locate treasure...possibly by their ankles wheelbarrow fashion and let them walk on their hands :icon_scratch:

where are the controls in this setup?

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I guess I've always felt faith is/was a given :dontknow:

Maybe the key to 'life' is to not create/celebrate new desires? Ya know, where ya gotta burn off that instant karma?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions