What's new

Pt 950

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
A video of clear water and platinum rings and a little extra rant at the end that some of you on this forum may relate to.



Chris
 
Upvote 0
I totally relate Chris! You nailed it. This is what I've been thinking for years. BTW, great platinum find!
 
Very nice finds..especially the 950. Congrats! :hello2:

Enjoyed your video too.

I have to correct you on one thing. ARA pays out 98% on gold but only 90% on platinum ( or silver ).
 
Great video, nice finds..... like the idea of the camera mounted to the scoop.

Stay cool.....

Cliff
 
Your scoop shots were great with the sand sifting thru the scoop. Nice heavy Pt950, I dug two last week, and yours is heavier than my two combined!
 
really enjoyed the video, and ive got to mount the gopro on the scoop! Ill check you vids out on youtube, thanks
 
Nice plat find, congratulations
 
LMAO at the rant. So true. Getcha hunt on!
 
Great video congrats on your finds
 
Man-O-Man did you nailed it! You say it as it is and that's the truth. We all have are up's and down's. Great job and presentation. The PLAT is the iceing on the cake. :notworthy: :notworthy: :occasion14: :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom