What's new

Public panning recommendations in the Denver area?

Adventure_Time

Jr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2015
Messages
90
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relocating to the area in the next few weeks, where would you recommend sticking a pan in the water (through the winter)?

Do's & Don'ts of prospecting there? Anything to watch out for? Any special equipment needed? Last question: where would you recommend selling your raw gold locally?

Thanks! :occasion14:
 
I would suggest the best place to start looking would be in
Kevin Singl's book: "Finding Gold in Colorado". Kevin is an
active member here on TNet, and when it comes to placer
gold in Colorado, he's the man.
 
Lots of places around Denver. Clear creek, arapahoe, cherry creek and runoffs. Many areas to dig there.
Yep check Kevin's book.
 
Thanks!

I would suggest the best place to start looking would be in
Kevin Singel's book: "Finding Gold in Colorado". Kevin is an
active member here on TNet, and when it comes to placer
gold in Colorado, he's the man.
Thanks for the endorsement! Not sure how I missed this but I hope the OP got the help desired!

Johnny - thanks to you too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom