What's new

Pull tabs and tungsten carbide

Bejamble

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
361
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Location
Guam
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Excal II, Fisher 1280X, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really amazing how many pull tabs are on our beach here. 8 hour hunt and dug about 200-250 pull tabs. Only 8-9 dollars in clad an a nice tungsten ring. Thing I hate about pull tabs is they ring up as everything from 12-5 to 12-25. If you want to find the rings, you have to put up with the pull tabs. That part of the fun though right!
5ugazena.jpg
gupejuhu.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the ring! I do not believe that many people throw pull tabs on the beach. Most are washed down storm drains during heavy rains and out into the ocean where they wash all over the beaches. Just my thoughts on the subject.
 
Maybe there are so many because people can goto the beach here 24/7 365 a year. Most of the tabs are on the towel line to low tide mark once you get 50 foot out, there are very few actually.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I thought it was the pull tab Grinch out to get me, hide'n the gold and spreading pull tabs! Now you tell me it's something bigger dumping them, the sea! I'm out numbered!
 
Nice find. It looks a lot like the ring I found yesterday in the shallow surf.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4252.webp
    IMG_4252.webp
    143.4 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom