What's new

Pulled an 87P Ken

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled an '87P Ken

A first for me. It'll look good in the book. Now if there's only a "D" somewhere in the other boxes....

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Re: Pulled an '87P Ken

I got D's to spare but no P yet. HH Mark
 
Re: Pulled an '87P Ken

If I pull another "P" wanna trade for a "D"?

Robin
 
Re: Pulled an '87P Ken

for some reason I have pulled a few of them, and only in sets, in the same box i have 3 sets of 87 P and Ds I also managed to end up with 4 70ds and 4 70s and for some reason I got 5 2005s clads...yet no silver proofs for the last 15 years...weird huh? have not found a proof in weeks. and scades of NIFCs for the last 4 years.
 
Re: Pulled an '87P Ken

jewelerdave said:
for some reason I have pulled a few of them, and only in sets, in the same box i have 3 sets of 87 P and Ds I also managed to end up with 4 70ds and 4 70s and for some reason I got 5 2005s clads...yet no silver proofs for the last 15 years...weird huh? have not found a proof in weeks. and scades of NIFCs for the last 4 years.

Me too on the 87's - I think they were only sold in special mint sets. It took a while but I have found quite a few 87P,D & S coins.
 
Re: Pulled an '87P Ken

I've got (1) 87P and (1) 87S, but still no D. A buddy of mine got a BU 87P a few weeks ago from the teller's tray, looks WAAAY better than my 87P.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom