What's new

Pulley?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
At first site I thought this may be the end of a lawnmower or weed-whacker pull start, but the patina makes me think its pre-industrial or lawnmower artifact. There are no threads on it. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 026.webp
    026.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 025.webp
    025.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 026.webp
    026.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 027.webp
    027.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 230
I have no idea. But you always have the most unique items for "What Is It".
 
Upvote 0
lumbercamp said:
I have no idea. But you always have the most unique items for "What Is It".
Thank you lumbercamp.
 
Upvote 0
I think thatmay be an old lock knob I've had similar in old houses.
 
Upvote 0
ipsilateral said:
I think thatmay be an old lock knob I've had similar in old houses.
Great ID ipsilateral. :notworthy:
MSRelic said:
ipsilateral said:
I think thatmay be an old lock knob I've had similar in old houses.

Ipsilateral got it. Deadbolt knob
What would the lock knob in the image been used for? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I believe that the lock knob most likely would have been used to turn the lock...
 
Upvote 0
jose50 said:
I believe that the lock knob most likely would have been used to turn the lock...
Was that sarcasm? :)
I meant to ask what kind of lock? door? Safe? Cabinet? etc....
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom