What's new

Pulltabs; Hot Wheels; Bottle Caps and a Hoop

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,421
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another very tough day on Long Island Sound! Drove over to Oakland Beach in Rye, NY, to give it one more shot before it is closed to Metal Detecting on Memorial Day. No clad, but I scored my first two hoop earrings - both pretty much worthless. Nice little bead and a Hot Wheels car, and some sort of toy cat! Another 4-hours of solid experience, so hey, I am not going to complain - too much! Tomorrow I head up to the beach house in Milford, CT, and I am hoping for better results!
 

Attachments

  • Rye22.webp
    Rye22.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Rye11.webp
    Rye11.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
Wow, Terry...that was a lot of digging..

I went out today , too...found a lot less; I'll post later

I'm sending you an e-mail

Lorraine
 
Wow...lots of targets...good diggin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom