What's new

Punishing the greedy tellers

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I remember long ago there was a lady merchant teller who controlled all the coins at a bank and hoarded all the silver. I hated these people who have silver showing and won't sell at least some of it. Don't show it and tell people no. I then punished her by ordering halves from other banks and sending all my dumps there. I even would have handrolls that I wrote "S" on the outside be sent there. She asked me once what the "S" meant silver? I just said I don't know and just wanted to cash them. She just looked like she was very upset after I sent boxes there. Most people are indifferent but she seemed really upset like as though she had to look through the ones I sent in because she was a CRH fanatic. After a while.. she was no longer there. The branch was replaced by nicer people. Now, I no longer send my dumps there since they are nice there. It's the only BofA I don't send dumps. Wow.. I really enjoyed the look in her face when I brought in the dumps.
 
Upvote 0
SFBayArea said:
One of the new people there gave me a Frankie she saved. She didn't care if it was silver and she knew it was silver.. real nice so I no longer dump there. Dumping may be the best way to get back at a bad branch with an attitude. I pay $10.00/month for my BofA account so I should get something out of it.

People pay for bank accounts??
 
Yeah.. I have an account that charges $10.00/mo at BofA so I should be able dump. I also have free checking accounts at other banks that I go to. Making sure that you have an account is key.
 
I've had the BofA account for a long time. They charged me to go inside the branch banking long ago. I started it long ago before the banking crisis melt down. I'm sure now banks all have free checking so that they can have liquidity to deal with the crisis.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom