What's new

Purple Heart Award

:o Proud of you Jer! Just waiting for the article to hit the news stand... Thanks for doing the right thing.
God Bless our troops and Veterans

Desertfox
 
Thanks alot everyone.

Finally the story is going out here. I hope they take it. It is really a great story. I have some nice things to include with it. It will probably be atleast 3 months before it appears. I am also gonna submit the diamond ring I found also for the best finds.

Wish me luck on making it happen everyone. I'm doing the story for this guy just for the pleasure and things I have learned. I think others out there should know that good things are being done.

HH Jer
 
definitely keep searching for a family member. that is an awesome find. it would be an honor to give that back to the family of a service member that shed blood for his country. i just read that you returned it. outstanding. the guys that were providing information on this thread did a great job as well. nice. the old jarhead in me is peaking through.. lol



U.S.M.C. 1989 - 1995
Sgt.
 
Ok, huge bump. I had this page bookmarked because I wanted to read what happened, but the thread was never updated. Was another thread created? If not, I'd love to hear the story...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom