What's new

Put your rally caps on!

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well this year is about to be over with before we know it. Was curious if anyone had any goals that they are going to try to reach before the year end? Myself, I plan on trying to reach 1000 40% and 500 90%. I guess that means that a couple of road trips are in order then as the boxes have been pitiful and full of marked coins lately.
 
Upvote 0
On goal is to finish my Jefferson pre-60 book. 10 coins away. Other than that, to just amass as much silver as I can while its still out there.
 
I'm waiting to open a roll of nickels and find a solid roll of gold coin. French,Swiss, Italian,or Belgian I'm not particular.

HH

Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm waiting to open a roll of nickels and find a solid roll of gold coin. French,Swiss, Italian,or Belgian I'm not particular.

HH

Rich
Don't be greedy Rich. Were you around when the guy found a $5 gold piece in a roll? I don't wanna be a copycat so I'm looking for the gold piece that fits the half dollar roll. HH Mark
 
One other thing. If you go back to the posts in January you should find a post of goals for the year- or are you looking for the modified goals cause the others were too lofty. ME I'm still shooting for 1K, still on track to match last years total which was 80 short. HH Mark
 
Yes I do remember that fellow that found the 5 dollar gold piece. That was certainly a great find
 
I did not post my goal in the beginning of this year. But one of my wishes was to finish my circulated Benjimin Franklin set from CRH in 2009. I missed 8 in January and now I only need 3: 1953, 1955, and 1956. Two more months to go and keep my fingers crossed.
 
Silver Stripe said:
One other thing. If you go back to the posts in January you should find a post of goals for the year- or are you looking for the modified goals cause the others were too lofty. ME I'm still shooting for 1K, still on track to match last years total which was 80 short. HH Mark

I'm just curious if anyone has modified thier goals. But for you to still be on track is awesome.
 
Yinzi50 said:
I did not post my goal in the beginning of this year. But one of my wishes was to finish my circulated Benjimin Franklin set from CRH in 2009. I missed 8 in January and now I need 3 more. 1953, 1955, 1956. Two more months to go and keep my finger crossed.
Good luck on that one- just remember I called dibs on the next '55 to be found like 3 times ago. That is the only one I've needed for over a year now so I'm next. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom