What's new

Puzzle Pieces

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_5162.webpGot lucky found other half of top blade and another piece of bottom blade. Looks like I have at least three more pieces of bottom one to find.
 
Upvote 0
Very smart of you to keep the pieces from each place separate. Sure paid off for you. Nice piece, how big is it?
 
Very smart of you to keep the pieces from each place separate. Sure paid off for you. Nice piece, how big is it?

Top one 5 and 1/2 inches.
 
Hey Wiljo you sure that's the same stone on the top one....I think you may have found a whole 'nother blade. Of course you can see it better than me.

Happy Easter out there everyone! :)
 
I think two different pieces also.
 
I think same piece but maybe a small middle section missing .... In any case really nice sized blade... Getting harder to find big ones
 
Dude That's awesome!
 
100_5169.webpI glued it together so it can be seen better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom