What's new

Quarter & Dime Search 10/2/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Quarter & Dime Search 10/2/09

Today I wasn't in the mood to go on a road trip, the banks were crowded and I needed to unload some clad. On the way back I passed a bank that is always happy to give up their hand rolled dimes and quarters so I picked up about $750.00 in quarters,dimes, and four half dollar rolls.
They had mostly quarters this week.
I ended up getting one 1964 Quarter with an edge as black as coal. Kind of took the thrill out of spotting that silver stripe. I skunked on the dimes, but then I did not get that many.
Got 7 40% halves out of the roll. As soon as I was done I fed the remaing clad to another coinstar.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Quarter & Dime Search 10/2/09

nice on the quarter rich
Ive been killing the dimes down here. think im going to give it a rest though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom