bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 16, 2012 #1 Cleaned it up but couldn't get a good translucent shot. Attachments image-3185848836.webp 41.6 KB · Views: 147 Upvote 0
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 #2 Nice one, what state you in?
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #3 I'm in Maryland.
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 #4 Just above me... Cool beans
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #5 That came real clean. I was just looking at your original post. Pretty point and even better I bet in the sun light.
That came real clean. I was just looking at your original post. Pretty point and even better I bet in the sun light.