outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Dec 9, 2013 #1 I love the translucent ones! Upvote 0
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2013 #2 Outstanding! Kat
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2013 #3 Petrified/ agatized wood ...would be my guess out your way..nice point.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2013 #4 Nice blade in the background GB Good looking point OL
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Dec 9, 2013 #5 I sure like the translucent ones a lot too. It would probably be easier to type the material without the back light though.
I sure like the translucent ones a lot too. It would probably be easier to type the material without the back light though.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2013 #6 I don't think that is Quartz, but it is a fine point