Coinucopia
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2017
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Arkansas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800, Whites MXT All Pro, Whites Treasuremaster, Fisher F5,
Multiple coil options
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings all. I got back into detecting a couple of years ago after being away many years, and got right back out due to other life commitments. So here I am back again and I hope for good. After absorbing all I could about every make/model of machine on the market, I finally decided on a Quest Q40. It appears as if it had everything I was looking for without being overly complicated and seemingly full featured. Everything I read about this model seemed to be favorable so one is now on the big brown truck headed my way. Anyone else running a Q40?
I just ordered a Q40 for myself and an X10 for my wife yesterday 5/8/21 and they are both supposed to be here this week some time. We both can't wait to try them out. Here in Florida Volusia county, it says M/D is allowed on the beach but not in any parks or historical places. but that's cool my wife and I are satisfied with detecting the beaches around here.






