What's new

Question about Ctx

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just got a ctx and I know you take the back piece off to plug in the waterproof headphones but what about the normal headphone jacknext to it is it ok if that gets wet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Lil help

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
No one knows? I can't seem to find a direct answer yes or no I don't want to test it out either






Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
This part 1494801109481.webp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Finally an answer lol thank you so much

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Finally an answer lol thank you so much

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Patience my friend. LoL. Most people are out digging. Wish I was.

HH, RN
 
Patience my friend. LoL. Most people are out digging. Wish I was.

HH, RN
Lol not so much an answer here just one in general..not a lot is said about that anywhere [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Hey Bud, just in case you didn't know, if you use the wireless set up there is a plug on the inside of the housing you removed that screws into the head phone jack to keep dirt and moisture out. Good luck

HH, RN
 
Yep watched minelabs video on that thank you though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
So I'm a few days late, but thanks for posting that question.

I've tried to get an answer on that before as well and came up with nothing.

I figured it was just the receiver for the screw, but wanted to make sure before I pooched my machine.

Thanks for the question and answer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom