What's new

Question about half dollar boxes.

teh nzectar

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm thinking about getting a box of half dollars. What should I expect on average per box? Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
1 to 300 40%ers, no Ben's or Walkers usually, a one in a million shot at a Barber, maybe a 1964 if you are lucky, possibly a few rolls with a few coins short, some foreign coins possibly worth a few cents, sometimes a roll short...............I'll let others fill in what I missed.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Silver_Fox said:
1 to 300 40%ers, no Ben's or Walkers usually, a one in a million shot at a Barber, maybe a 1964 if you are lucky, possibly a few rolls with a few coins short, some foreign coins possibly worth a few cents, sometimes a roll short...............I'll let others fill in what I missed.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Sounds about right SF.
By the way am I getting dyslexia, teh nzectar ?
Where do you come up with a name like that???
 
Honestly it is random. Some people go FIFTY, yes 50 boxes with NO silver. Others get 100 silver coins in one box.

If you want an average expectation... As far as what I have gotten myself and what I have seen others get and on the forum... pulling like 3 40% and 1 90% from a box is probably like the over all average.

But like I said.... its random... and average is only an average.

~Dave
 
I usually average about 1/2% per box...

...oh yeah, you'll also get addicted to this "hobby".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom