I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I always see people finding marbles with their detectors. How do MDs "detect" them? They're just glass right?
I always see people finding marbles with their detectors. How do MDs "detect" them? They're just glass right?
dallgire Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 509 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Around Columbia SC Detector(s) used rather not say! lol ;) Jul 26, 2011 #2 I found one and it just happened to be in a scoop i brought up with some iron. I think its just luck!
I found one and it just happened to be in a scoop i brought up with some iron. I think its just luck!
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2011 #3 I've eyeballed them on the surface before, after a good rain at old homesites.
MightyMouse Jr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Weeki Wachee, FL Detector(s) used Whites QXT Pro Jul 27, 2011 #4 I know i have found a bunch while digging bottles. I found this real nice bottle dump and had made a fast make shift sifter that while digging i would throw the dirt into. I found marbles,coin,tokens,small bottles,buttons etc
I know i have found a bunch while digging bottles. I found this real nice bottle dump and had made a fast make shift sifter that while digging i would throw the dirt into. I found marbles,coin,tokens,small bottles,buttons etc