Mighty AP
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2006
- Messages
- 3,059
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
- #1
Thread Owner
OK.......had a guy come over & do some sheetrock work in my basement office today, he was repairing a big hole in my ceiling. I put all my guitars in their cases & put em away but I rolled my half stack amp/cabinet over next to my TV (I knew better, momentary lapse of reason) & now my tv has a green spot on the side of the screen because of the large magnets in the speakers. My question is........will this green spot go away or do I now have a legitimate reason to buy a much bigger TV? It is a 32 inch TV, not a plasma or LCD, old school tv weighs 200 friggen pounds. I must admit, I almost hope its fried so I can go buy a big flat screen. 




If all that is bothering you is that green spot, wear green sunglasses and the spot will disappear and the TV will work like new 


Girlfriends aren't wives... Go buy a BIG new one and throw the dinosaur. (and the TV) 






