What's new

Question is would you trade?

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would you trade everything you have found and discovered for everything you have missed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Only if I couldn't have what I didn't get for everything I was supposed to have when I had it.
 
Nah, I have only been detecting for a little over 2 years, and am happy with what I have dug.
 
No. Then you couldn't go back and find what you and everyone else missed the last time through.
 
Are wives included?


Sent by carrier pigeon
 
What, trade off all my pull tabs for more pull tabs.
 
And give up all of these horseshoe's...! You have got to be kidding... Nooooooooooooooo. Never!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom