What's new

Question on best way to post a picture

Pointman

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
1,585
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, AT Pro, Xterra 505, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an area to post for someone to dowse. What/how is the best way to post a picture? (would I pull a satellite photo in Google maps, screen print and then paste to a Word document and save?)

Thanks.
 
There are many ways…..I get the Google earth map that I want…I then hit the PrtSc button…I then open my Paint Program,,,I then hit the Ctrl, Alt and V buttons at the same time..Now I have the map….I crop it and then save it to my pictures….When you save it make sure it is saved as a JPEG format….Art
 
There are many ways…..I get the Google earth map that I want…I then hit the PrtSc button…I then open my Paint Program,,,I then hit the Ctrl, Alt and V buttons at the same time..Now I have the map….I crop it and then save it to my pictures….When you save it make sure it is saved as a JPEG format….Art

Thank you. I tried using Word and couldn't get a good picture. I am going to give this a try.
 
On google-earth
1) Move to the location
2) View => Full Screen (F11)
3) File => Email => Email image (Ctrl+Shift+E)
4) send to your email
5) go to your email, open message & download the image attached

** maybe you have to repeat #3 because you must login with a google-account
.. you can do whatever you want with the image (Insert on Word, print, forum post ..) :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
in Google Earth File up to left,click on file ,click on save,go down to save image,left click,save to desktop done.
 
Everyone, thanks for all the help!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom