jrf30
Bronze Member
I found a 1982 Canadian Dollar in a half roll today. It looks silver, but if feels WAY too heavy and it doesn't sound right. So I think it is not silver. Maybe nickel clad or something like that.
Does anyone know the composition of the canadian One Dollar for 1982? It says "1867 Confederationo Consitution 1982" on the back, with a picture that looks like the last supper for 40 people (LOL) and the front says "Canada 1982 Dollar". Probably like our 1976 special designs.
Any chance this puppy has some silver in it??
Does anyone know the composition of the canadian One Dollar for 1982? It says "1867 Confederationo Consitution 1982" on the back, with a picture that looks like the last supper for 40 people (LOL) and the front says "Canada 1982 Dollar". Probably like our 1976 special designs.
Any chance this puppy has some silver in it??
Upvote
0
I found two Canadian $2 coins in a half box I opened a few weeks ago. My wife and I go to Niagara Falls and Toronto every few months so those will be spent with the hundreds of Canadian dimes I find in dime rolls!!!








