What's new

Question on freebies ???

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Got a question for everyone, if someone held a contest what kind of prize or award would you like ?? Do most people prefer a coin, and if so what is the most popular. Do you prefer paper money ? Or silver or gold ( like slugs ) ?? Or would you prefer something not mentioned ?? I thank you in advance for your suggestions...

PLL
 
Me, I would prefer a gold nugget to anything else. :icon_sunny:
Or an old gold coin of any type, doubloon, double eagle, etc.
Next would be a solid gold coin like a Krugerrand. :thumbsup:

GG
 
gold nugget would be my first choice
other then that may be early american coinage
no paper money
a custom molded token is always a goody, depending on contest gold is first choice.
 
gold or silver coin or gold or solver token for the event.lol or a new top of the line detector ;D
 
It all depends on the contest. If I go to a outing where we are panning and using dredges a gold nugget is nice. If I am at a contest on the beach or a park where we are using our detector a nice silver coin is great for the prize or a old IH penny in Fine or VF condition would be nice....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom