I don't mind at all. that's what this site is for. Sharing. :-)
It is bulliondirect.com, through their nucleo trading desk. It changes all the time, and one could even put in an ask and try to get a little more. Right now, the bid on $100 of 1964 (or older) halves is $887. The ask is $928. But, if you wanted to get $900 for your $100 worth, you could put in a limit price of $900. Then, the bid would be $887 and the ask would move to $900 (Your ask). I saw a bid of $892, which is the $4.46 per coin, but somoene took that one out (sold it to them at that I would guess).
I've bought and sold gold eagles with this company in the past, and know they are reputable. And the prices are pretty good. :-)
Remember though that you have to pay for shipping costs. That will cut down your final net. Even though you get that listed amount from THEM, you lose some on the shipping of some HEAVY coins. I'd have to weigh $100 of halves and see what it would cost to ship. It might be more worth it to sell $500 at a time, so that the cost of shipping is diluted over more coins. Plus, then I could use one of the bank boxes that I have here that is perfect for $500 in halves. :-)
All I need to do now is get $500 worth of silver halves from CRHing. LOL.
Anyone getting any better prices anywhere for their silver?
John
coincollector101 said:
Thats a Pretty good Price.
With silver price at 12.97 actual price of silver in each is worth $4.6911.
.23cents is not bad in my eyes.
What Site is it? If you dont mind my asking.
CC