tenseventyfive Full Member Joined Apr 25, 2010 Messages 131 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Feb 5, 2011 #1 are they worth saving? I have come across only a few, I know they have no silver value, but, worth keeping? thx 10-75 Upvote 0
are they worth saving? I have come across only a few, I know they have no silver value, but, worth keeping? thx 10-75
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Feb 5, 2011 #2 Over 1.6 billion clad bicentennials minted, someone must be hoarding them, as I don't see 'em too often, like I see the bicentennial half (520+ million P/D)
Over 1.6 billion clad bicentennials minted, someone must be hoarding them, as I don't see 'em too often, like I see the bicentennial half (520+ million P/D)