Question the concept that ore can be the only proof of the Lost Dutchmans Mine

Question the concept that 'ore' can be the only proof of the Lost Dutchmans Mine

• Ore Can Only Be Proof

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Types Of Proof Should Hold The Same Weight

• Any Proof Is Proof

• Total voters

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Re: Question the concept that 'ore' can be the only proof of the Lost Dutchmans Mine

Roy and Mike,

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that the "Kochera ore" did not really come from Kochera.

If that were true, there are many clues as to where it actually came from. Trouble is, not many people know the truth of that matter.

On the other hand, maybe the story we have all been given is really true. :dontknow: Personally, I always thought it was, mostly........made up.

Take care,

Joe

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Question the concept that 'ore' can be the only proof of the Lost Dutchmans Mine

Joe,

Please enlighten us a little further on the John Kochera Story. My knowledge of that particular story is very limited.

I only used the Kochera Ore as an example of how someone that had ore that matched the matchbox ore, and no proof of a mine, would only have some very interesting gold ore. Nothing more.

Best-Mike

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Mike,

Few people will ever know what I am talking about concerning the Kochera Ore, but I imagine a number of people who are "close" to the mountains and
have been around for awhile may have suspicions.

I won't elaborate in public, but may clue you in privately. It's just my personal opinion, so there is no solid evidence to back up my conclusions. That and five bucks will get me an average cup of coffee.

Take care,

Joe

Nov 2, 2009

"Thanks for the upload help, hope I get it right.
I myself would never go looking for this mine, I would follow the footsteps of
hundreds before. I would, however, make 8 attempts to get to one spot in the
Superstition Wilderness to obtain some pictures to verify what I already knew.
I have 55 years in Az. and Mr. Catclaw and I go way back.
The pic is a bunch of rocks and I know you understand why I cropped it.
Are these Spanish symbols(cresent, triangle. circle)? I can only go by what I
have read in the many stories, but its below the mine, they fit the description,
and are these natural laying? Now put the Horsehead(200 yds N), ledge(100 yds E),
--deleted--ulas, 12' ledge, crevice, Y gully, etc., etc. etc. As stated before, many of
the clues can be recognized, depending on how the clue changed during the
re-telling over the years. At the site, not scattered about the countryside.
Symbols are everywhere if one knows what to look for." "Quoted by the smartest person on treasure net Ancient Ones"

Attachments

• 3_stones.jpg
    3_stones.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4,981
Nov 2, 2009

Im glad you figured out the Upload. And I "truly" Appreciate you being here. Thankyou again. Sincerely John V. Kemm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread