detector that would automatically block out Electronic Interferences like CB's, Power Lines etc ?? I'm no electronics guy but it seems that this should be VERY do able. What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB![]()
Hi; It just strikes me as strange that We can put men on the moon, Take out & replace the human heart but We can't create a detector to do this seemingly simple task. What say ye Folks?? PEACE:RONB
Hi bow; Yup, I just think there has to be a GOOD "SIMPLE" solution to this mess. Also, GIB, I don't think it would be to much of a cost that it would be cost prohibitive to anyone including the consumer. What say ye Folks ?? PEACE:RONB
Hi bow; Yup, I just think there has to be a GOOD "SIMPLE" solution to this mess. Also, GIB, I don't think it would be to much of a cost that it would be cost prohibitive to anyone including the consumer. What say ye Folks ?? PEACE:RONB


Hi bow; Yup, I just think there has to be a GOOD "SIMPLE" solution to this mess. Also, GIB, I don't think it would be to much of a cost that it would be cost prohibitive to anyone including the consumer. What say ye Folks ?? PEACE:RONB
Even well away there was effect.Maybe if you detect on the Moon, you won't get any EMFs
You might get change back from Mickey D's ?My budget is $20-$30. What can I get??
Sorry, couldn't resist.![]()
Hmm, Mickey Detectors - has a nice "ring" to it.You might get change back from Mickey D's ?

I've got a pair of wire stripper/cutters that has a power warning sensor - so I don't cut through a live wire, like my wife once did.You could experiment with a guard/ deflector atop your coil,nonmetallic of course. ( ?).
I wandered under the lines at a power generating site once...Even well away there was effect.
Anyway, took those cutters down the driveway and they started going nuts when I was still a good 30'-40' away from the power lines. So for anyone that thinks it's easy to make a detector that can find metal, it is. For anyone thinking it's easy to make a detector that can find metal near power lines.....IT ISN'T!