What's new

Question

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will be first in a series of questions.. Answer one I will add another.. :tongue3:

If you had only one match, and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
 
OK, I get the rules now :laughing7: I'll post later unless someone can match the answer to the last of your posts.
 
If you spell "sit all day in the tub" S-O-A-K, and you spell "a funny story" J-O-K-E, how do you spell "the white of an egg"?
 
Now you're just having a jolk with me :laughing9:
 
well the white of an egg is the albumen

I am a farmer, I do know that lol

but I am guessing that is incorrect right? :laughing7: :laughing9:



yea I was thinking white also haha
 
Did you start dating a psychologist mate? :laughing9:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Did you start dating a psychologist mate? :laughing9:


Not dating, seeing one :tongue3:
 
OK I left it, now can I play?
1.) The best bit
2.) Not good when runny
3.) W-H-I-T-E
4.) and this is my favourite, W-H-I-T-E

it's so good I spelled it twice, right or wrong :tongue3:
 
If I P-O-A-C-H an egg can I get arrested for P-O-A-C-H-I-N-G? :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom