What's new

QUESTION

luckyeddee

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOULD ANYONE OUT THERE BE ABLE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT THIS IS? I FOUND IT DETECTING BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY INFO ABOUT IT. IT'S ABOUT 1 1/2 X 2 INCHES IN SIZE.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05528 (1024x768).webp
    DSC05528 (1024x768).webp
    60 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC05535 (1024x768).webp
    DSC05535 (1024x768).webp
    48 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Hard to tell... its size? where it was found? Looks like maybe a match holder? I don't know.
 
found this on google SVEA Fire and life ins. Was a Swedish Insurance Company Looks like a Match Holder.
 
don't know what it is but i like it
 
Very interesting find!
 
These metal tins held everything. I have one that held razor bladescoins alot collection 2015 037.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom