DetectorKnight
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2013
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Salisbury, NC
- Detector(s) used
- White's Classic III
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
First let me say my landlord owns a big place 160 acres. Also he gave premission hunt anywhere.
but he suggested an old creek bed that leads to the river. He said there may be gold in the creek bed.
1. If I got a White's Classic III detector what size gold if any would I be able to find?
2. Whats the going price for gold nowdays?
but he suggested an old creek bed that leads to the river. He said there may be gold in the creek bed.1. If I got a White's Classic III detector what size gold if any would I be able to find?
2. Whats the going price for gold nowdays?







