What's new

Questions re. CRH-ing on the road

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I normally just open free checking at my dump banks so as to be able to access the
coin counter, wondered how the dumping works on the road in all those little one bank
towns ? suggestions please . Thanks Gregory, Santa Fe.
 
Upvote 0
Check for casinos in the area, that's where I dump on the road.
 
I try to take them as far as a different district so they are not my problem anymore. Less dumps to search though in boxes. If your in Santa Fe if you dump south of you its the tx district I think. the fed web site has a map. Thats the only way to really get coins out of your area, if you dump all at one bank, they will just send them to the fed, or, another CHR comes along and cleans it out.
 
could you post the link to that, if you have it? I'd be interesting in taking a look.
 
jewelerdave said:
I try to take them as far as a different district so they are not my problem anymore. Less dumps to search though in boxes. If your in Santa Fe if you dump south of you its the tx district I think. the fed web site has a map. Thats the only way to really get coins out of your area, if you dump all at one bank, they will just send them to the fed, or, another CHR comes along and cleans it out.

It's more of a Fed branch area than a distrct. Bags are sent and received to and from more than one bank in each district. I would guess that Santa Fe would be serviced by the El Paso branch in the Dallas district.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/branches.htm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom