What's new

Questions when dowsing.....

JDogg

Greenie
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
What questions are you guys asking when map dowsing? Just learning and I'm interested on how some replies are so precise in their answers.
 
map dowsing dont work with questions ,map dowsing is a gift
 
The only question that I ask first ...Is there any gold, silver or gem stones located on this map. According which yes answers I get I then go forward. Every map is different so the question change.
 
I start with mental questions in my mind, not aloud. I start with general questions and as I get results from my Pendulum, I use more precise questions to narrow it down. I disagree with Rippert but to each his own.
Marvin
 
I use more precise questions to narrow it down. I disagree with Rippert but to each his own.
Practice, trial and error until you know what you are doing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom