What's new

Quick hunt at the Barber half site...Barber Dime,Matron Head LC,etc...

JW15

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
Hey everyone,
Went on a quick hunt today at the same site that has been pretty good to me recently and managed the back of a Sterling pocket watch (labeled inside),a small one piece gilded button,4 wheaties(16,17,19x2) a 1903 Barber dime and an 1827 Matron Head LC. Also posted is a sterling silver cap(trim) to a woman's hairbrush I found at a completely different site a few weeks ago. I didn't know what it was until I recently saw a video with a similar one found, it's marked with a maker's mark and says Sterling. Thanks as always for looking and HH!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00215-20111104-2234.webp
    IMG00215-20111104-2234.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 806
  • 03 barber d.webp
    03 barber d.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 728
  • 03 barber d r.webp
    03 barber d r.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG00208-20111104-2214.webp
    IMG00208-20111104-2214.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 875
  • IMG00211-20111104-2215.webp
    IMG00211-20111104-2215.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 940
  • IMG00207-20111102-2204.webp
    IMG00207-20111102-2204.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 972
Upvote 0
Thanks guys!
 
Good Job on some nice finds, :icon_thumright: ! It's nice to have a site that keeps giving up some good finds, :headbang: !

TommNJ
 
Nice finds. I like digging old pocket watches or parts.
Congrats
Dman
 
I'd be happy with that hunt! congrats
 
Great finds. You're having a great year :headbang:
 
nice coins! some cool relics too! :thumbsup:
 
sweet big chunk of silver there.
and another LC as well!
hard to beat. :headbang:
 
nice coins...congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks again everyone! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom