What's new

Quick hunt ....looks like another good place!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
251
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Today I had to drop a friend off after work this morning...Awe there it is a tot lot and park a block away....Should I go home or take a nice easy spin around that big tot lot... You guessed it...I wanted to put a little topping on this week. 1 1/2 hours 60 coins, 1 token. Once again avoided digging today, but kept on pace for 10,000 coins for year. Had a good week 335 coins, cleared 5700 for year. On way out popped 4 dimes all were 2.5, got a feeling this park is going to be a big producer! :) Oh the funny looking thing in the back of the toy truck...my wife id'ed as a cell phone antenna...
 

Attachments

  • August 4th tot lot 60 coins 1 token $4.16.webp
    August 4th tot lot 60 coins 1 token $4.16.webp
    54 KB · Views: 515
Upvote 0
Very nice, looks like a good spot.
 
Good work Gregg. What kind of token was it?
 
Ricardo_NY1 said:
Good work Gregg. What kind of token was it?

I am always finding different kinds of kids tokens...this one came out of the sand in the tot lot. It was not far from the truck! It says>>>King Pin Games on one side and 1239 Adventure Center Schofield, WI with 2 checkered flags on other side.
 
looks like another great day Gregg ! congrats ;)
 
You be crusin! Keep at it, I am confident that you will make 10M.
 
Nice job, I definitly need to upgrade my Prizm to a DFX!
 
Nice digs Gregg, your goal is getting closer all the time.
 
cillosis said:
Nice job, I definitly need to upgrade my Prizm to a DFX!

I have a feeling it's not so much the DFX and more the Gregg....in DFX-Gregg!

Good job buddy.

baldingboy
 
Baldingboy said:
cillosis said:
Nice job, I definitly need to upgrade my Prizm to a DFX!

I have a feeling it's not so much the DFX and more the Gregg....in DFX-Gregg!

Good job buddy.

baldingboy

Thanks, I have been using a different strategy because of the heat the last few hunts. Shorter hunts, a little quicker swing and very fast recovery time. As long as I continue to clear 275 coins a week I should make my goal. Will plan a longer 4-5 hour hunt once heat drops.
 
Thanks everyone! :)
 
The heat can really put a damper on your swinging Gregg.....Good Luck with the new spot and your goal.HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom