What's new

Quick hunt- Small Token

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out for an hour before i had to surrender myself to the misses. found two wheaties and this token. I have no clue what its made of, but it rang up as a silver dime. It seems a bit on the light side though. may be aluminum? No clue. Anyways, it is a first. Anyone know of a good catalog/book for tokens? Thanks and HH!
 

Attachments

  • token f.webp
    token f.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 218
  • token b.webp
    token b.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 207
  • token f.webp
    token f.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 212
  • token b.webp
    token b.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 200
Thanks for those links. really helpful.
 
common token
made of aluminum
Found a good dozen or so of them
Congrats on the finds.
 
Sweet find bud - I've never seen one of those before, congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Looknforseated = jon? New name?

Nice little token. I just recently found my first old token ever.

Joe
 
twistidd said:
Looknforseated = jon? New name?

Nice little token. I just recently found my first old token ever.

Joe


;D I figured Positive Thinking = Positive Results.

IDK, I'm up to try anything if it works.
That or a large cent is one of my goals for this year. Just found my first 1800's silver, so now I have to up the ante.
 
Nice Finds!
Keep pushing that envelope.
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom