What's new

Quick hunt today.

Aday

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roanoke Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ya I know I already posted this in the today's finds, but hey I am stoked :P and wanted to share my first silver with my fellow Illinoisans :thumbsup: Think I am going to hit this old park hard this coming Saturday. If something this big was sitting two inches down, can't have been hit to hard before me.
 

Attachments

  • Stuff.webp
    Stuff.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Stuff.webp
    Stuff.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 180
I'd take that find over a silver dime

Congrats

Good luck too
 
Awesome find!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Great find Aday.
 
That's quite a huge chunk of silver bud!

It looks like you're gonna do real well at that park.
Good Luck!
Mike
 
Sweet letter opener! Soften the tip and use it as your new good luck probe!
 
What a sweet letter opener :thumbsup: and silver as well!

VERY nice recovery,
watercolor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom