What's new

Quick Hunt

welsbury

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to my mother-inlaws place to see if I could find anything. Was happy to find this used up Northern Sidenotch.Didn't realize it was a point until I flipped it out so on ground pic isn't actual in-situ.Called it quits and went and showed Mary,she was tickled. She has found a frame worth of points from that area.
 

Attachments

  • P1120895.webp
    P1120895.webp
    403.9 KB · Views: 117
  • P1120894.webp
    P1120894.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
Nice lil serrated point. Nice save...
 
Nice find. Good eye.
 
That lil' bit is so kewel!
 
Very nice..... It's hard to find one with a nice base like that..... Or for me anyways
 
That's a beauty! Wow!
 
That's just lovely.

You've been find some great stuff lately. Keep it up.
 
A beauty for sure.
 
That’s a great find! That beauty is well made and all there. I suppose it was much larger at one time? Re-sharpened?
Please post some clean up photos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom